Strand Cutting Type
- Pelletizing Extruder
- Co-rotating Twin Screw Pelletizing Compounding Extruder Strand Cutting Type
Product DescriptionComposite material, glass fiber additive, wood powder additive, such as PC, PE, PS, ABS, Nylon, LCP, PPS...etc.
- Special screw and barrel assembly design suits the processing of various plastic materials.
- Deep channel design of the screw upgrades production capacity.
- Involute splined shaft provides higher torque resistance capability.
- Side feeder allows for adding glass-fiber or other additives.
- Standard screw speed up to 580 RPM assures superior material quality and high production efficiency.
- Choice of various models such as 32HT, 42HT, 58HT, 70HT and 92HT.
- Also available to equip with various auxiliary equipment and pelletizing system, such as side feeder and Loss-in-weight, etc.
- Twin screw is precision engaged and run in same directions. This provides self-cleaning function without jamming problems.
- Heavy-duty gearbox employs a forced lubrication system with adjustable lubrication pressure ensuring extremely smooth running silence.
- Enclosed dust resistance control box use PC or PID controller provides user-friendly operation.
- The barrel is manufactured from special Bi-metal steel, featuring maximum durability and long service life.
Product SpecificationCo-rotating Twin screw extruder
MODEL CK-32HT CK-42HT CK-58HT CK-70HT CK-80HT CK-92HT Screw diameter (mm) 32 42 58 71 80 92 L/D Ratio 36~46 36~48 36~48 36~48 36~48 36~48 Main motor (kw) 18 55 132 200 250 450 Output (kg/hr) 20~80 50~180 150~450 250~700 350~950 500~1500
* All specifications, design and characteristics shown above are subject to change without prior notice.